Bingo is held every Monday night at our hall located at 1125 Pine Tree Drive in New Bern, NC
Game packs sales start at 5:30 pm, Early Bird Bingo begins at 6:30 pm, and Regular Bingo begins at 7:00 p.m.
Bingo Rules and Regulations
Who can Play
- Bingo players must be at least 11 years of age
- To collect winnings, a player under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Admission charge is $25, which includes 4 books of sheets for regular Bingo. Each sheet contains 3 cards. There are 11 sheets in each book (1 for each game in regular Bingo). Additional books may be purchased for an additional charge.
- Early Bird Bingo books are sold separately and cost $10 for each book. Books include 1 sheet for each of the first 6 games and 2 sheets for the 7th game. Cards for individual early bird games can be purchased from our floor workers.
- You must purchase the minimal amount for regular Bingo to be eligible to play early bird.
- All Bingo cards must be purchased from the Knights of Columbus on the night of the session.
- Acceptable methods of payment are cash or check. A $20 charge will be levied for any returned checks and check writing privileges may be revoked at the discretion of the management if a check is returned unpaid.
- Each person playing Bingo must have an admission ticket to collect a prize.
- Numbers shown in the monitors are the next number to be called. Numbers are not official until called!
- The last number called must be included in any winning Bingo.
- Once the caller announces that the game is closed, no other Bingo's will be recognized.
- Winning patterns are shown on the nightly handout and on the main board.
- The total prize money for any game will be divided by the winning Bingo's.
- If a winning player paid with a check, the check will be returned as part of their payout.
- Any disputes will be resolved by the manage on duty. His or her decision will be final!
- Minimum buy-in for regular Bingo is 4 books for $25.00.
- Management will not reserve seats.
- A person may save 3 seats for other players, provided that they remain in the hall. Reserved seats are available to other players if they are unfilled when regular Bingo begins.
- Management reserves the right to remove a player for disruptive behavior.
- No refunds will be given to any player who is asked to leave due to disruptive behavior.
For the players that don't eat before they arrive, our snack bar serves Burgers, Hot Dogs,
Sausage, Grilled Cheese, BLT's, Nachos, Chips, Pop Corn, Candy Bars, Ice Cream and Soda.
Delicious food at the best prices in Town!!